Address: AJ Bell Stadium, 1 Stadium Way, Manchester M30 7EY – located next to junction 11 of the M60.
Date: Thursday 2nd July 2015
Time: 9am – 5pm
This year, WASTE’15 (The Waste and Skip Trade Exhibition) will take place at the AJ Bell Stadium in Manchester on Thursday 2nd July 2015.
This is the exhibition’s second year and has been organised by Skip Hire Magazine and has been dubbed by industry insiders as THE waste management event of the year.
WASTE’15 will gather together people from the skip hire industry, the recycling industry, the municipal industry and local authorities. Just like last year, the show aims to combine the most innovative, most relevant and most important people together to exhibit to UK and European visitors in the market.
Show organiser, Debbie Higham, is excited by the prospect of building on the success of last year’s WASTE’14:
“We won’t be able to control the elements – we’re set in the north west after all, but we’ll make sure that the show is as weather-proof as possible, making sure our visitors and exhibitors are kept as happy as possible throughout their entire time at WASTE’15.”
“Last year’s show was the first show we had ever organised, and as much as we, the exhibitors and visitors loved every minute, we’re determined to make this year’s show bigger and better.
“For starters, we have a much bigger, all-inclusive area which will hold more stands in one place. So there will be no fragmentation, all visitors will be able to freely move around the show.”
Wondering whether you should exhibit at WASTE’15? Here are five good reasons why you should!
- 1. After the success of WASTE’14, most exhibitors have re-booked, meaning there are only a few spaces left for the July show.
- 2. WASTE’15 visitors are THE perfect audience for your product.
- 3. The show is organised by Skip Hire Magazine, who know the industry back to front and upside down.
- 4. We’re organising an industry-packed hoedown, filled with yummy food and drink the evening before.
- 5. WASTE’15 is a one-day event – in an easy to reach location, run by professionals and full of like-minded people.
To get in on the action before stands get booked up quick, call Debbie on 0161 482 6224, Ric on 0161 482 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org