Greater Manchester Business Fair
Tuesday 19th May 2015, 10.30am – 3.30pm
AJ Bell Stadium, 1 Stadium Way, Salford M30 7EY
The fifth annual Greater Manchester Business Fair will be taking place at A J Bell Stadium (Salford City Stadium) on Tuesday 19th May 2015. And there will be something on offer for every type of business – big or small, new or old.
Around 40 companies from a wide variety of business sectors will be exhibiting at the event, taking advantage of an unrivalled opportunity to showcase their products and services.
And visitors can benefit from all sorts of information and advice, source new suppliers, and find out about public sector contract opportunities – not to mention the free seminars and opportunities for networking and making useful contacts.
- Business to Business Exhibition
- Free Business Workshops & Seminars
- Free One to One Business & Marketing Clinics
- Opportunity to ‘Ask the Experts’ for specific advice on a wide range of business topics
- Business Information & Advice
- Business Start Up Support
- Networking Opportunities
- Tendering Information
- Free Event Programme & Business Guide for every visitor
- Other Special Features, Attractions and Promotions
Visiting the Business Fair (and all features) is completely free of charge and you can register to attend by visiting www.greatermanchesterbusinessfair2015.eventbrite.co.uk.
For those wishing to have a higher profile at the event, a range of affordable exhibition and sponsorship opportunities are available and can also be booked online (details via the same link).
For any further information about the event and how it may be helpful for your business, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0151 709 8932 or visit us here